We'll monitor your backlinks
Why should you monitor your backlinks?
To rank high in Google you need links pointing back to your site, so called backlinks. There are several ways to gain these backlinks. You could get them naturally because somebody loves your content. Or you can place them yourself, in blog comments for example. And, you can also buy or trade them. Naturally, when you buy or trade backlinks, you want them to stay where they are. Besides that, it would also be nice if they pass Pagerank (link juice) to your site.
But how often do you actually check your backlinks?
Bet you'd want to know if they are still there and pass Pagerank? Chance is, you probably don't check them so often. We understand! First of all it's a very time consuming job, second it isn't even fun to check your backlinks on a weekly basis. So, here is when we come in. What does our tool, the BacklinkEYE, do for you? Our backlink monitor checks if:
- Your backlinks are still on the URLs where you left them
- They are still followed by Google.. or if the rel='nofollow'-tag was added
- The Pagerank of the backlink's page has changed
- In case an image is used as anchor text, an ALT-text is properly set
- The amount of links on the backlink's page increases or decreases, what makes yours respectively less or more valuable
Bet you would like to know the answers to these questions, link by link. This tool does it all!
How does it work?
First create an account. Then:
- Enter the domain of which you want to track the backlinks
- Enter the specific URLs that contain your links
- Press "start check"
- See the health of your links! And we'll keep an eye on them!
Import URLs from Google Webmastertools?
- Login to your Webmastertools account
- Navigate to 'Search Traffic' in the left column
- Click: 'Links to Your Site'
- Under Who links the most, click 'More'
- Click: 'Download more sample links'
- Copy / Paste the first column of the file into the textarea on the backlink checker page
- Click add URLs and you're done
Convinced? Sign-up now!